Добро пожаловать в Дурмстранг.
время в игре: 2015 год, сентябрь;
место действия: Скандинавские горы,
юг Норвегии.

важные ссылки:
о дурмстрангелегенды и сказанияправила
занятые внешностисписок персонажей
акциигостеваяшаблон анкеты
Осень в Норвегии окрасила пейзаж в золотые тона, но она полна ветров и промозглого холода здесь, высоко в горах, где располагается величественный замок - элитная школа магии и волшебства Дурмстранг. Учебный год только начинается, что принесёт он своим студентам - радость или беду? Как много легенд ты знаешь? Какие древние сказания будоражат твой разум? Знаешь ли ты все тайны Дурмстранга? Легенды и сказания:
♦ в горах вокруг школы, в древнем святилище можно найти знания или же смерть, что выберешь ты?
♦ трудно ли будет раскрыть тайну кошмаров?
♦ а пополнить сборник легенд и сказаний Дурмстранга можно вот здесь.

сыворотка правды
Dominik Fuchs
игрок месяца
и здесь тоже

Durmstrang: Legends of the Frost

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Durmstrang: Legends of the Frost » Гостевая » Имена и фамилии

Имена и фамилии

Сообщений 1 страница 8 из 8

ЗАНЯТЫЕ ИМЕНА И ФАМИЛИИ

Список разделен на два поста - имена и фамилии. От повтора имён мы настоятельно рекомендуем воздержаться, а фамилии могут повторяться лишь у родственников.
Принятые персонажи выделяются курсивом и ссылкой, акционные и разыскиваемые таким цветом. По клику на каждое имя вы сможете переместиться в профиль участника или же на пост-поиск/акцию с интересующим вас персонажем, подробнее же о сроках брони можно узнать в гостевой.

ШАБЛОНЫ ЗАПИСИ:

ПРИНЯТОГО ПЕРСОНАЖА

НОВОГО РАЗЫСКИВАЕМОГО

Для того, чтобы вас или персонажа по вашему поиску внесли в список, достаточно заполнить небольшой шаблон и оставить его в теге [*code] в комментариях.

Код:
[url=ссылка на профиль]На латинице / На кириллице[/url]
Код:
[url=ссылка на профиль][color=#226e23]На латинице / На кириллице[/color][/url]

ИМЕНА

BOYS

GIRLS

A~B

Alin / Алин

Agnes / Агнес

C~D

Dominik / Доминик
Dragoş / Драгош

-

E~F~G

Freyr/ Фрейр
Élie / Эли, Элайа

Greta/ Грета

H~I~J

Ivar / Ивар
Jan / Ян

Inke / Инке

K~L~M~N

Kurt / Курт
Miklóş / Миклош
Nils / Нильс

Karolina/Каролина
Laura / Лаура
Magdalena / Магдалена
Norah / Нора

O~P~Q

-

Petra / Петра

R~S~T

Ragnar / Рагнар
Rune / Руне
Stefan / Штефан
Theodore / Теодор

Ruth/Рут

U~V~W

-

-

X~Y~Z

-

-

I leaned over, and slightly touching my lips, whispered: "I want you to fuck me now, right on this table."
He had not yet managed to get up after a serious conversation and was still soft. She took it in her mouth and he stood right in her mouth in fifteen seconds.
I kissed her, she turned around and rested her stomach on the pillow on the table, again developing her ass with two fingers. Coming closer, I parted her buttocks, squeezed out more lubricant on the penis and wanted to lightly touch her entrance, but she took it in her hand and began to press herself with the necessary force. It made me very happy, I didn't want to hurt her. Having had time to think that she was lower than me and my penis was a little larger, I recalled the sensations of how she entered me, she still wasn’t small, well, at least according to the sensations, it would be a little harder for her.
A convulsive wave ran through the body from the hole itself. The press contracted, the legs cramped, they converged and dispersed. A warm sweet high covered and enveloped me, hit me in the head, I moaned loudly again. I imagined his sperm shooting at me, filling my entire pussy, mixing with my juices. Oh yeah ... Muscles partially failed, I trembled and twitched, never ceasing to caress the clitoris, prolonging my orgasm. How good, Lord, yes ... A little more ... The hand also weakened, I finished by inertia, catching air with my mouth. The last bursts of pleasure spilled over the body and froze between the legs. I opened my eyes before them fluttered black dots.
liveartbcs.com/togo/06-01-2022-3. And I can't sleep. OK good night.
I slowly and lazily pushed myself up on my elbows.
Silence hung in the room... At first I was even frightened, I thought what I had said!.. but after a minute a wave of animation ran among the guests.
And I began to massage both of their anuses, which led them to a pre-orgasmic state. I almost simultaneously penetrated their asses and Inna began to cum, followed by Rita. They twitched lying on top of each other, their anuses contracted rhythmically, Rita screamed, Inna moaned, and then she also began to scream out loud. After a while, I pulled out the fingers of their asses, turned off the vibration.

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfilter
gearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedhead
handradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstress
jogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottle
kneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporal
lancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcern
mammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystem
offsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridge
randomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunit
seawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuilding
tuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfilter
gearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedhead
handradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstress
jogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottle
kneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporal
lancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcern
mammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystem
offsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridge
randomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunit
seawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuilding
tuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

Mail Delivery Failed: Returning Message to Sender